Are you looking for somewhere safe to go sledging?
Try the new sledging piste on Paganella, accessible via the Santel-Meriz chairlift from the Santel car park near to Fai della Paganella. At Rifugio Meriz, you can take the two-person chairlift to the top of the track. The track features:
- An overall length of 880 m.
- A width of between 3 and 5 m.
- A total surface area of 3,500 m2.
- Starting altitude: 1,522 m.
- Finish altitude: 1,421 m.
- Total descent: 100 m.
- Maximum gradient: 20%
Fun for all the family, or with friends, on this new track!
- Helmet mandatory up to age 14
- No access to walkers or skiers
- For young children, the use of a two-person sledge accompanied by an adult is recommended
- Sledges may not be used whilst wearing ski boots
- You may use your own sledge or toboggan (can only be transported on the Santel-Meriz chairlift, not the Andalo-Doss Pelà gondola)
- Plastic sledges and toboggans not permitted
- Sledges may only be used on the specified course (no access to the ski pistes)
- Sledges available to rent from Rifugio Meriz
- One-day insurance policy available for purchase at the ticket office
- For more information and prices »